Sunday, October 22, 2006
Believe This!
Ok, Ok, Ok....my hardcore peeps won't like this, but as a kid in Jr. High Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" was one of my favorite songs. To this day, when I hear it on the radio I turn it up....and sing.....badly. Here are two really different versions of it. The first is from one of those college choral groups that every university seems to have and they all have cutesy names that really border on being gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). Here are the Clefhangers from UNC. The second is instrumental from a group called LowStrung. I'm not sure which one I like better - but someone should have done the guitar solo. It's not like Neil Schon can't be copied. Has anyone seen the dude Journey is touring with in place of Steve Perry? He sounds just like him. Weird. YouTube is my new TV. God help me.
Labels:
music,
pop culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment