Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Party


So the adults got to go to a grown up party last night after we shipped the princess off to a friend's house for the night. We had a great time. The party was hosted by friends who have girl in our homeroom and she was also on swim team. They hired a bartender and a DJ and had about 80 people there. Note to self: it's very dangerous dressing as a Steeler when the team isn't doing very well and you don't live in Steeler country. Well, the Birds are going through a tough time right now too so I didn't take too much crap. I wish I could have found a spear. I kind of like the way the long hair felt, I may have to grow mine out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hair kinda reminds me of your school days....

Still A. Fan said...

come on, it wasn't THAT bad. some dude had the same wig last night with a headband in it. he bought tube socks with stripes on ebay and stuffed his shorts with tennis balls. nice johnny mac.

stilladog said...

Looks like Lava Lava Lenny or Tony Rockamora (Tony Rocky Horror)in a Polamalu jersey.

Any relation to King Kamehameha?