Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cut Throat Week 5

This is where it starts to get interesting. The Colts are favored by about 87 points this weekend against the Titans. While I would love to keep winning with average teams while everyone else uses the cream of the crop....it may be time for me to add a little cream to my mix. I really only love 3 winners this week - Colts, Chicago and Pats. Looking ahead, the Colts and Pats are off next week and then the Colts play the Redskins and Denver and I would never pick them over Washington or Denver in weeks 7 and 8 to stay undefeated in a Cut Throat game. Chicago plays another can't lose game next week and then they are off so I'll probably use them the following week. They have the Niners at home in week 8 and I would love to hold out for that game but I need to get past 5, 6 and 7 first! Since I can't use the Colts in weeks 6, 7 or 8 - it only seems logical to use them now. Cut that meat! Cut that meat!

No comments: