Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mr. Reed, Meet Mr. Ward

Classic Hines Ward from last night. The fun starts at :50 seconds in. This may have had a lot to do with the idiot Ravens celebrating tackles while they were getting their asses handed to them. It's funny, I saw a lot of Ravens celebrating......and I saw a lot of Ravens being tended to on the field late in the game. Coincidence?

3 comments:

stilladog said...

Hines pointed to the sideline presumably for the medical staff to attend to Reed as soon as he saw how violently he went down.

I was at the game and when Hines knocked Ed Reed out, if you notice, he was motioning to the Steeler sideline not the Raven sideline. And I'm not sure 'cause the crowd was cheering loudly and Fan was screaming something in my ear. But I swear I heard Hines say as he pointed to Reed writhing in pain, "Can somebody get a shovel out here and scrape this shit off the field?"

Still A. Fan said...

sweet comment!

stilladog said...

Update 11/9/07: In this morning's local Baltimore paper, "Safety Ed Reed(head, neck) returned to pratice on a limited basis. He is still dealing with sensitivity to light after being banged-up by Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward."