This proves that mid-westerners have a sense of humor after all. That was from news cast from the Quad-Cities (IA & IL).
Who put that Johns Hopkins lacrosse jersey on that poor woman? It's bad enough she don't know where to stand in a storm, but that's just cruel.
Another thing I learned from an extended stay in the Quad-Cities area of Iowa: Midwesterners do indeed keep the best steaks for themselves. Perhaps flash broiled from a bolt from the sky??
2 comments:
This proves that mid-westerners have a sense of humor after all. That was from news cast from the Quad-Cities (IA & IL).
Who put that Johns Hopkins lacrosse jersey on that poor woman? It's bad enough she don't know where to stand in a storm, but that's just cruel.
Another thing I learned from an extended stay in the Quad-Cities area of Iowa: Midwesterners do indeed keep the best steaks for themselves. Perhaps flash broiled from a bolt from the sky??
Don't bogart that turd my friend pass it over to me! I watched it three times and it got funnier each time.
Post a Comment