
Ok, before we all pile on too early about this story, lets please hope it ends up more like this story from a few years ago. It's going to be very hard to prove a year after the fact and both can claim their own side to the story. I need to wait for more details to come out. All I can say right now is that if it's not true - I feel bad for the Rooney family that they can't even enjoy the entire off-season after winning it all. Everybody was just starting to forget about the helmet incident and now this. Let's also remember the entire Duke Lacrosse witch hunt which cost kids an entire season was completely fabricated. If he's found guilty, I'll have plenty to say. If the girl tried to extort money or had consenual sex and was then mad about being rebuffed - it's pretty lame. Sigh. Look, Roethlisberger isn't nearly as Hollywood as a Matt Leinhart or Tammy Brady, but he also isn't invisible ala Drew Brees. I think it would be very good for his career to settle down and get married and have a kid. I want my franchise quarterback serious about the next 10 years.
2 comments:
I was waiting for Fan to throw this stone into the water so I could entlighten you loyal readers with what is not only the Steel City Slant on this story, but the truth.
Ben played in that same golf tournament last year. He no doubt had sex with his accuser at that time. He is notorious for a very active -some would say out of control- libido. Which explains how a Super Bowl QB could end up with such a skank in the first place. As well as those in the photo accompanying this post.
She undoubtedly boasted to all her friends how she had shagged Big Ben. And how he promised to see her again when he was in town.
So Ben hits Tahoe this year and decides he's had quite enough of her skank-ass. He tells her he's not interested. Perhaps he's got something better lined up, that's certainly not much of a stretch.
She becomes enraged. She embellishes the hell out of the story of their encounter. And let's be fair here, something did indeed happen between these two. So she hires a lawyer to extort money from Roethlisberger in a civil suit.
I have no idea how the legal proceedings will turn out. My speculation is that Ben will settle privately for a fraction of the amount listed in the suit in exchange for a statement by Ms. McNulty that says she made all this shit up.
Now what we as Stiller fans should thank our lucky stars for is that this crazy bitch is not as crazy as the crazy bitch Steve McNair hooked up with.
With McNair's circumstances still fresh in my mind, if Ben is going to continue his endless quest for the "ultimate piece of ass," then I am very anxious to see what we have in Dennis Dixon.
I am no huge fan of Benny as we all know but I do think the girl is lying about all of it.
I hope she is anyway.
That being said, can Ben just not be so nasty?
He totally set himself up for this.
Post a Comment