Mmmmm, I loves me some candy corn at this time of year. The picture goes with a little story. I have to at least have a little candy corn every fall. I love it. I prefer the corn to the pumpkins. While out shopping with my daughter she bought a very small bag of candy corn from Gertrude Hawk. A bag that looked to be the size of two Brach's bags off-spring cost more than a big drugstore bag at $1.29. Wow what a difference! The candy corn from a chocolatier is definitely more preppy...lol. It has 3 shallow grooves on each side, there are no broken tips and the colors are actually seperated, not blurred together on the lines. These are cultured corns for sure, not corns from the hood which I'm eating at work. The best part is that they taste way better. Way. It's a party in your mouth. Its hard to describe and to the non corn gourmet it may be subtle, but it is far superior in flavor. I would make green clovers for St Patrick's day, Bean shapes for Easter...Christmas trees....red white and blue for the Fourth.... Why are peeps mostly for Easter and corns only for Halloween?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
2 comments:
Jam two of those corns onto your incisors and run around the office like Dracula!
Jam two of those corns on your incisors and upload a pic.
Post a Comment