Collinsworth said before the game that there are those that think Mendenhall has LT type talent. I almost choked on my beverage when he said that. I guess the fact that he prefaced it with just "talent" is OK but we haven't seen any signs of it just yet (not at 7:55 anyway).
Costas is starting to have that "Dick Clark creepy" look to him. Go ahead and age Bob, it's OK.
Mendenhall has some weird looking eyes doesn't he? Really big. Wide, too. And one always looks more open than the other.
Mendenhall absolutely looked like he was shot out of a cannon. I actually sat up mid-run in excitement when he took a handoff and bolted towards a very crowded line, stopped, jumped right and totally accelerated again without missing a beat.
The block Mendenhall put on somebody was ferocious....utterly ferocious.
I'm not sure Wallace got both feet in on that first drive. Can't believe Al didn't question it as he usually does. Wallace is our new Nate Washington only better.
Every single time Ben let go of the ball, I was confident it was going to be completed. Now I know how Colt's fans feel.
There were times we were catching balls and I didn't even see a Charger on my screen! What the heck?
I can't believe they were talking about Harrison's return in the Super Bowl as being a self called audible like we didn't know that or that it was just revealed. Steeler fans have known that since like.....well, forever.
They finally added up the yardage and Roethlisberger threw for like 758 yards last night. he didn't? Sure seems like he did.
Mendenhall keeps running like that and you'll start to see fans wearing his jersey.
2 comments:
Seems like Tomlin lit some fires.
All it looked like to me was our offensive line whipping the daylights out of an undermanned and injury-riddled San Diego front 7, a piss poor special teams effort, and a defense that weakens dramatically as the game progresses.
The offensive line superiority also made Bruce Arian's play calling look good. Although in truth, a halfback option pass for a TD was pretty creative in and of itself. Haven seen one of those since Bussie hit Jerame Tuman for a score against the Jets in 2004! Big Ben was money as he has been all season.
I'm glad to be at 2-2. This team has more holes than ze swiss cheese. Thank goodness we've got 2 weeks of Lions and Browns to work out the issues.
Post a Comment