Sunday, October 18, 2009

FAN: Wilcots = Dumb


Troy makes a pick and walks off gingerly. The Steeler's offense has the ball. While the Steelers are driving, Solomon Wilcots opines that Polamalu could be injured again. He said something like "he left the game after the pick and hasn't returned...". Wow. Really? Does that have anything to do with him playing DEFENSE and the DEFENSE hasn't been on the field since the pick?

5 comments:

Still A. Fan said...

and now his idiotic counterpart just used "venue" in a manner that dictionary.com doesn't recognize...lol. he described a light hold on Cribbs' TD return and said Cribbs was already past that venue when it happened. All definitions related to location for venue are not for "spot" = location.

Still A. Fan said...

...and solomon just called the sideline "chalk" 3 times in a row. it's paint you moron. jesus.

kevin harlan is the other idiot.

Still A. While said...

Was anything said about that QB sneak right before the half? I was totally confused.
I missed any commentary because I was summoned to put in the Lion King DVD in another room.

FYI - the vikings kind of scare me

Three said...

I'm going to have my own blog on the game, but one thing that I'll share here: "MENDINGHALL."

Drove. Me. Nuts.

stilladog said...

I am the blind man once again. God has deemed me to be a bad boy for writing about other people saying his son couldn't catch a pass with holes in his hands. So God gave me the choice of having my eyes poked out with sharp sticks or watching his other son (#4 in a Viking uniform) play against the Shitbirds. I chose the Shitbird game.

But I didn't see any of the Stillers. Heard Wilcots was calling Big Ben "Rot-lessbeger" though.

Again the blind man analysis looks like this: Hines had a big day. Big Ben was awesome. But he makes one wonder if he can play an entire game without at least 1 INT. Timmons had his best day as a pro. We'd have beat them by 21+ if we hadn't turned the ball over 4 times. As usual, please feel free to edit as necessary.