Thursday, February 22, 2007

Don't Let The Kids Alone With Uncle Ezekiel


So yesterday I emailed around to my friends and family the website familywatchdog.us . It's a superb website that allows you to key in any address and see maps that have color coded "push pins" where child predators live. If they have a work address for the criminal, they also put a pin in where they work. They even color code the offense, give alias information and crime information if available. I can't say enough good things about it since I agree with Bill O'Reilly 100% that child predators are evil and don't deserve a shred of leniency or privacy. In fact, if I was in charge for a day - I'd send them all to Texas to be executed. Anyway, not seeing even the slightest chance of finding humor in the website, I filed it away to sign up later for email alerts. This morning I got an email from my cousin Still A. Hater who has almost the same exact sense of humor as myself. It would be safe to say that we basically grew up together. While most people were checking out their own neighborhoods to see where evil lurks, he was putting in zip codes of Amish country! Damn! I was so pissed off I didn't think of that first! He beat me at my own game. I guess the Amish are on his mind a little more than mine because he lives closer to that general population and drives through it.....but leave it to him to find some humor in this sick world of sexual child abuse. This old coot probably plays Santa Clause at the local mall (Ye Ole Foreign Crap) in December and has little kids sitting in his lap. Man, that's funny. Maybe we should have a contest to find the strangest looking person on the website. I'm not posting this dude's name. He might mount a horse and come hunt me down.

No comments: