This is my catchphrase every time I look something up on Wikipedia or Google to clarify a discussion at work. Today we were talking about Anna Nicole Smith's death and I brought up that I recently saw something about the autopsy reports for a LeVert who died not that long ago. Nobody knew who I was talking about but when I read the blurb a few days ago - even though they didn't get into who he was - I associated him with a family soul band. Today I tried to describe him/them as a "DeBarge" type maybe - but nobody got that reference either. I remembered that El DeBarge was once married to Janet Jackson in secret and I got a lot of crazy looks. It's amazing the amount of useless pop culture I keep in my noggin! Anyway, I then changed my tune and said I remember LeVert as a Luther Vandross type musician. Everyone nodded. I looked up LeVert today and it was a family band formed by two brothers who were the sons of one of the O-Jays. Great, so their father was a murdering, jealous ex-husband. I've already implicated Elvis as Anna Nicole Smith's killer.....now let's add OJ and the family of Gerald LeVert! In fact, where was Still A Dog on Friday afternoon?
Learned: LeVert brothers were sons of an O-Jay and had a hit with "Casanova".
1 comment:
Not I. Although I could use the 480 million, I wouldn't want to raise that kid no way no how.
Friday afternoon I was on I-68 driving through the Allegheny mountains. She was dead by then anyway.
OJ never would have "cut a slice" of that pie! ...would he?
Actually my new theory is that Sasquatch (AKA Bigfoot) is the father and will only come out of hiding if he is awarded the $480 million.
A friend of mine also put forth the proposition that Anna impregnated herself with frozen sperm from the 89 year-old Mr. Mitchell (her ex-husband) to ensure that the baby is guaranteed genetic rights to the fortune.
And before somebody beats me to it I want you all to consider that JFK could be the father. I mean, she did look an awful lot like Marilyn Monroe. And after the CIA kept Jack underground for all these years he wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.
Post a Comment