I was never really a huge fan anyway. Sure, I appreciate what they did, but I don't own one LP, cassette, cd or mp3 unless you count the Peter Frampton & Bee Gee's ripoff of Sgt. Pepper LP which hasn't been spun since 1985. Two weeks of nothing but their songs is enough for me.....actually, one was. On to the list which is only for last night's performances:01. David Cook - I guess I'm not the only one who thinks he can be smug at times. I still like his voice though.
02. Carly Smithson - I dug it
03. David Archuleta - A little boring, but good.
04. Syesha - Needs to pick better songs.
05. Brooke - Wouldn't you like to hear her curse?
06. Kristi Lee Cook - Please stop dancing. She looks so uncomfortable when she moves away from the mic.
07. Jason Castro - Meh.
08. Chikezie - The most inconsistent performer. Great one week and "WHAT?" the next.
09. Michael Johns - One of my early favorites. That was bad, dude.
10. Ramiele - I was half sleeping through this....literally.
11. Amanda - who will remain at the bottom of my list until she's voted off.
1 comment:
Excellent choice for a graphic to go along with this post!
If you want to be done with the Beatles, just add some Yoko Bone-O. You'll get your wish. It worked for the real Beatles when they had too much of the Beatles too.
On a related note, they think there are more Manson victims buried in the California desert...
H-E-L-T-E-R S-K-E-L-T-E-R.
Unfortunately none of them are expected to be any American Idol contestants or judges.
Post a Comment