
Cedric the Entertainer? How about Cedric the Contender? I'm curious to see who will pick him up after this. Remember people couldn't wait to sign Bam Morris once we dumped him for his troubles in the trunk. I'm sure they put Ced on a short rope after the last incident. It's probably what's helping Silverback keep his job - first offense, still alleged from what I understand. Cedric just rolled into a bar, popped her, and ran (like a girl). What on Earth can be going through his tiny head? I make millions of dollars to barely play ball for the greatest franchise in sports.....I think I'll f*@& it all up by punching my ex-girlfriend in a public place in front of witnesses. It's like the old Sesame Street bit.....DUMB.......ASS..........DUMBASS. I wonder if there is any evidence that male athletes have a higher instance of domestic violence? Steroids? Who knows. The Rooney's have worked a lifetime to give the town and team a clean image. We don't need to be compared to the Bengals. We just don't. Stop it. I'm glad Dan Rooney came out and said something publicly. I don't have the quote in front of me but he said "you can't go around punching women". Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment