Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Oh...Oh...Oh....." (Silence)


This poor guy. I often wonder when you "invent" something for another company at this level if it makes you filthy rich? Usually inventions belong to the company at which you work. Maybe he had the idea and they bought it from him or employed him. It may even say in the article, I just didn't really care enough to read it. I was too busy wondering if his lips formed a little "O" after his soul left his body. If you think about it, dude didn't really invent anything. In my opinion, he didn't even improve on an existing item. So what, he looped pasta. I bet the production costs are higher for loops than for straight originals. Although, it's tough to fit originals in a can, I'll give you that. I think it said he was German. The Italians must be pissed at him for that. It's not like an Italian took the casing off of a 'wurst and rolled it out flat in order to make a "new" product. My daughter is eight and if you said "Uh-Oh Spaghetti-Os" to her she'd look at you like you had six eyeballs. Campbell's had commercials on all the time when I was a youngster. What happened there? Maybe that canned crap was more prevalent back then? All I know is, the ravioli used to be really good at room temperature after drinking all night.

1 comment:

stilladog said...

"A Good Source of Protein"?

Not as good a source as Monica got from Hillary Clinton's husband.

She may have gotten an "O" out of his sauce packaging too!