You know, David Archuleta has reminded me of someone since I first saw him on the show. I think it's the dude that plays "Monk" on TV, formerly of Wings. What do you think? Anyway, here are my rankings based only on last night's show:01. David Cook Tight. Last note was freaking sick.
02. Carly Smithson At times she looks good, at others she reminds me of a scary Halloween mask.
03. Chikezie Kicked ass last night.
04. Brooke White I'm telling you, she gets better every week.
05. Michael Johns Tailing off the last few weeks.
06. Syesha - Steady as she goes.
07. Rameile - Boring, but no mistakes.
08. David Archuleta - I said it was his worst offering right before Simon said it.
09. David Hernandez - Needs to get over himself.
10. Jason Dreads - I don't get him at all.
11. Kristie Lee Cook - Wow. I felt bad for her. I like her. She SUCKED last night.
12. Amanda Le Pew - Can we please be done with her already?
2 comments:
Chikezie hit it out of the park last night. It was so cool how the arrangement went from bluesy to rock and it was the perfect song choice for him. He had fun too and made it relevant. Simply perfect. He was great from beginning to end!
Brooke is winning me over and becoming one of my favorites on the show. She doesn't completely knock your socks off one week, then suck the next. She is very smart and very consistant every single week... Kristie is a good singer but she won't win. However she is beyond cute and I can see her on CMT someday having country hits... David Cook is along with Brooke the most consistant performer on American Idol. Definitely my favorite of the guys... The others didn't do much for me last night. Amanda was okay but not as good as last week. She'd be great for a rock band, but isn't cut out for American Idol. I'm kind of hard pressed to say who is going to leave tonight but I can see Amanda, Kristie, or Hernandez being the top candidates.
I missed the show but watched most of the performances on YouTube.
David Cook really impressed me, and I have liked Brook since the beginning. Cikezie - WOW!!!
Such talent this year and I like the arrangements much better than in the past. I hope Skunky goes home.
Post a Comment