Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Big Ben Parties With PNH

Ok, so I'm not a country music fan. I'm not a PNH fan either. That doesn't mean I dislike them, because I don't...I'm just not a fan of country music in general...nothing against them. However, I will plug their video here by linking to it since our boy Big Ben plays the lead role in it. See the video here. I'll tell you what though....I was at the Dawson grange fair last week and I didn't see any girls there that looked like any in this video!

1 comment:

stilladog said...

Ever see any girls that looked like that say, ah... late at night with their clothes off at the swimming pool at Linden Hall in Dawson?

Yeah, me neither. Even in an alcohol induced state they didn't look like the girls in the video.

I think the record company shipped them in from New York for the shoot. Who says Rust Records isn't putting marketing muscle behind the Povertyneck Hillbillies?