
If you know me, then you know I collect Steeler autographs. Around this time of year I send a batch of letters out requesting cards that I make up be signed and returned to me in a self-addressed stamped envelope. I write a nice letter and mention something about each player so it's not...."Hey, SIGN HERE....NOW!". You'd be surprised how many come back. I already have most of the major players but I need to send letters to get some players that there isn't a market for financially. I don't do this for monetary gain - It's my hobby. Well, James Farrior was the first to send back last year and this year the honor goes to none other than Chidi Iwuoma. Chidi is part of what makes the Steelers special in my opinion. He is an unselfish player who gives 110% on special teams. It's players like him that allow injuries to occur by providing depth at a high level of talent. Here's to you Chidi, for growing my collection and always being one of the first men down the field!
4 comments:
Hey Fan- You got Sean Morey yet? If not, better get him while they're in Latrobe.
The Dog hears Morey's job on special teams is in serious jeopardy this year and he may not make the 53 man roster. ...and you know how acute a dog's hearing is!!
i do. he's gonna have to fight to be the 6th receiver. i'm still looking for my original pick of quincy morgan to replace #wr to come to fruition. he might be the cheapest #2 in the league if he pans out.
I'm looking at the WWW-Attack at WR this year.
Ward
Wilson
Washington
Reid has the team made as a punt returner. Holmes has the team made as a #1 pick. And I think your man the Q-Dog makes the team also. He may be our best KO Return man. That leaves Morey as odd-man out.
Couple that with the alleged Special Teams demon that draft pick Anthony Smith from Syracuse is supposed to be (we shall see on this though), Morey could be expendable.
not only that, a rook is far cheaper than a 3-4 year vet. all things considered, morey is no slouch when it comes to covering kicks.
Post a Comment