Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Crazy Woman Finally Out Of Office

Now if Bill Maher will quit putting her on his show, I won't ever have to hear from her again. How on God's green earth did this woman ever get elected in the first place?

2 comments:

stilladog said...

This woman is an embarrasment to African-Americans and well, just plain Americans everywhere. Good riddance.

On a lighter note... Once you've viewed Fan's embedded link, who is the news babe on at 9AM and 7:30PM in Watertown, NY??? Damn she is HOT! Since my wife comes from that part of the country I can only assume it must be the water! I guess they don't call it Watertown for nothin'!

stilladog said...

Duh... Is that really Meredith Viera? 9:00AM & 7:30PM seemed strange times to have the news on anyway.

There is no possible way she can look that good in real life.