
Recently, there's been a lot of talk about waterboarding. The US is going to make it illegal, which I don't understand. I understand that some water communities, especially lakes, have banned jetskis. At least that makes sense due to their noise levels. Waterboarding, at least what I've witnessed, is relatively quiet. Sure, you might scream a little when you're feeling that rush.....but there's little chance of getting hurt. Typically one wrist is tethered to the board when you start so you don't lose your board when submerged. I just don't understand what all the fuss is about. I think the waterboarders of the country should unite and form a group or something to spin the negatives into positives. Whatever the public opinion is, I'm all for waterboarding and I might try it myself when I'm down in Florida this April.
5 comments:
Just making the world safe for white folks is all.
Don't forget to put on your bullet proof vests before venturing outside your suburban homes, boy and girls!
Waterboarding - you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
That kind of "Waterboarding" has been illegal (far as I know) going clear back to Viet Nam. But it's effective. And despite the CIA's denials, it's still used today... as long as nobody submits the photos to the New York Times.
Best keep them vests on in case you would be driving by a school, OK?
ummmm, that was sarcasm
of course i was talking about pouring water on the terrorist's heads. either that or ripping their fingernails off.
Yes, but was that water being dispensed from a glass at the Holiday Inn? Now that is some dangerous stuff, right there! That, my friends, should be illegal. That is cruel and unusual punishment. Even for those who have burned and mutilated women, children, and helpless animals alive with a car bomb... or a hijacked airplane.
Those bastards should be glad to be waterboarding (or jet skiing) at Guantanamo. We could have hauled their asses off to the Alparetta, GA Sheraton!
Post a Comment