I thought this was very telling. I was checking to see what Google searches lead people here this morning and someone recently read a post from August after the second preseason game. Here is what I said:
I was flabbergasted at the revolving door impersonations done by Marvel Smith and Max Starks. Don't think every team in our division didn't see that display. I'm not sure I fully understand why Max is being tried at the opposite position? Are we thinking this is Marvel's last year and we might move Max after the season is over? Does this year have to suffer because of it? My 7-year-old daughter and some of her friends could have sacked Roethlisberger Saturday night. Let's face it, we had some glaring weaknesses protecting the QB.
How telling is that? Something that was a glaring weakness in Week 2 of the preseason to everyone who watched the games was never corrected and bit us in the ass the rest of the season and in the playoffs. I think Still A Dog said it earlier this year - we may need to draft seven linemen this spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment