Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wait....What?


My daughter is 8. She knows plenty of kids who are 11. It's bad enough that this idiot 26 year old mother gave her own daughter illegal things to ingest - but what about her friends that were there? The day I find out that another adult gave my daughter something illegal (and I don't care if she's 17) there's going to be trouble. Read: Not A Stern Phonecall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can think of 2 teachers and 1 parent who allowed me (on separate occassions) to drink underage without my parent's consent. In hindsight (now that I am older and hopefully wiser) I cannot believe that they knowingly put their jobs and community standing on the line.

stilladog said...

Guys, look. The mother is 26, the kid's celebrating her 11th birthday. She got knocked up at 15. That isn't excercising good judgement. This bitch ain't ever gonna exercise good judgement. Period.

These are the people you are working to support.

On the other, hand my heros were the guys who bought beer for me when I was 18... and the girls who "put out" when I was 15. So maybe I shouldn't be exercising judgment on this lady.

Nonetheless, she does look remarkably like a crack whore.