Friday, March 07, 2008

Slanted Simon Says Week 3 Recap

I continue to swing and miss on the ladies. I actually had Asia'h at number 4 for the week. Everything else pretty much followed suit. In reality there aren't that many people that can win the whole shebang. I think the possible winners are limited to David Archuleta, David Cook, David Hernandez & Carly. On a completely different note: What is Paula Abdul smoking? She is sometimes the most entertaining part of the show. And why bother to tell contestants 13-16 that their careers are just beginning and they are going to be "stars"? This is season 7. Where are contestants 13-16 from seasons 1-6? Hmmmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your list of possible winners except I'd remove Hernandez from the list. Don't feel he has enough talent or is likeable enough to win it all.
Yeah most of the previous years bottom half are long forgotten. Some pop up as interviewers/hosts. To me the ultimate success on American Idol would be to finish 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. This way you are famous but have no ties to the show once it's over and you can follow your own path musically. We've seen some of the winners flop and some of those that got cut like Pickler do well. Paula is pretty much useless in her opinions on the music and always mimics Randy's thoughts, but at least she's entertaining to watch;-)