Monday, August 27, 2007
Cialis, "Ta-da!"
While watching the Steeler game last night, I thought I saw something funny but it flashed across the screen so fast I missed it. I made a mental note to check online for it today. As it turns out....I did see something amusing, well, to me anyway. It was a Cialis ad. As much as I hated to type "Cialis" into my Google search window, I did it. There is no price too high for pure comedy. Look at the name of the generic drug name for Cialis. You know the little 'Tada' sound you make when you do a magic trick...or Windows sounds for events....or you want to show somebody something......"Ta Da!". Tadalafil. Yup. Nope, it's correct. Yes, I'm sure, I checked three times!!! Are you kidding me? You take some Cialis and "TaDa!". Look at that! You ever see one of those before? Not only that, it ends with 'Fil' which is what your penis does with blood. Is "Tada" translated to "Penis" or "appendage" in some other language? It's not? Well, it should be. Tadalafil. it sounds like some French dude will fill you with something and "TADA"! When I finally get my stand up routine together that's going RIGHT to the top of the act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment