Thursday, August 02, 2007

Paul Zeise Update

I emailed both the Post and Mr. Zeise last night expressing my concern for the level of backlash against him and basically agreeing with his point. While the Post did not reply, I got a nice email from Zeise thanking me for my support and saying that he was overwhelmed by all of the positive support. The only thing I have left to say is that I hate it that people like Paul have to go back in the public eye and say "I'm Sorry". I wish he would have called a press conference to apologize and then go off on a tirade about how people can't handle the truth and how he is in fact 180 degrees from being sorry. Yeah, I said it. I suggest anyone who reads this and agrees should go to the Post-Gazette website and email them and tell them that you support Paul Zeise.

No comments: