Saturday, August 11, 2007
Is Big Ben Bigger?
I saw Ben Roethlisberger interviewed on the news last night and he looked different to me. A lot different. I know he lost 20-30 pounds last year after the accident and he made reference to feeling better with the weight off and from what I remember, his face did seem slimmer the rest of the season. The interview I saw last night had his face from the side most of the time. When he looked right into the camera he still looked the same to me, but from the side, I barely recognized him! I'm wondering if he still goes to a plastic surgeon every once-in-a-while to get work done stemming from the crash. I almost wish someone would put together one of those "morphing" videos that would take us from his senior year at Miami Ohio through today. I haven't heard anyone talk about his weight yet this year - but I'm 100% positive it's up from last year. Since he excels once he's touched while quarterbacking, maybe he just feels better being a little heavier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment