Sunday, August 26, 2007

Vick Jury Is Chosen

Thanks To Still A Dad For Link

Why does this particular jury only have 8 members? Is it dog math, like dog years vs. human years? We need 4 more dogs. Here are my suggestions....Marmaduke for starters maybe? How about that big bulldog from Looney Toons, Bellvedere? I always liked DynoMutt from Blue Falcon, but I think he may have been a robot which would disqualify him. I know, Woofer and Whiner from the short lived "Clue Club"! Wait a minute...wasn't Goofy a wolf? Pluto was the dog....Goofy was a wolf...wasn't he? No Lassie? No Tiger from The Brady Bunch? What about Rawlph from The Muppets? Fred Basset? Surely the artist could have had a jury of 12. I think he was lazy. Clearly the 8 picked were not even the most notable. It was a superb idea. Snooby and Scooby are slam dunks. Not sure I like his choices after that. At the very least he could have added Still A. Dog.

No comments: